Skip to main content

Galactomyces pure Vitamin C Glow Toner; Some by Mi


Claims:
  • It contains 10,000PPM of high concentrated Pure Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which helps to achieve clear and brighter skin. 
  • It had fermented filtrate 88% of Galactomyces which is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acidss which moisturizes tired skin and maintain elasticity. 
  • It can soothe your irritated skin because toner contains liposomized 10 different kinds of vitamins and it can help maintaining bright skin. 
  • No artificial dyes, no synthetic perfume, green grade for EWG
Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Toner Review:

 
This toner is from their new line SOME BY MI Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow. SOME BY MI Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Toner (and the serum from the same line) comes in a dark brown-colored, plastic bottle with black cap. Dark coloured bottle is designed to prevent the damage of vitamin C; because when it is exposed to UV light, it is oxidized; becomes yellow and less effective as well.


 
The hole comes sealed with aluminium foil to prevent the product from leakage.Every detail on the product is written in korean. So i had to search online for ingredients and usage directions.

It has watery texture and yellow color. Its smell may be due to its high vitamin C content that fades away when it gets absorbed into the skin. 




When i used this first time i was quite happy because it didn't over dry my skin like other toners i have previously used.I did patch test on my jaw line because my skin reacted to some products. Luckily it didn't cause any reaction.



It contains whitening synergy duo; glactomyces and pure vitamin C. Galactomyces helps to brighten skin while moisturizing it. Vitamin C helps to fade blemishes, freckles and pigmentation. 



My skin's main concern is dryness and sensitivity. I don't have pigmentation just a little uneven tone around mouth. After two weeks of usage, my skin feels soft and supple even after washing with cleansing foam. There are no flakey cheeks. Slightly and temporary it made my skin tone even.
I have seen noticeable difference in my skin; it is moisturized, brightened and smooth. My dark circles are reduced than before. They are not completely gone. I am sure they will fade away with continuous use. But this toner showed results in such a short time period which is surprising.
Now let's talk about sensitivity; it didn't cause any irritation, normally when i use a new product my skin becomes itchy, small red bumps appear. True to its claim it soothes irritated skin. I am glad this toner didn't reacted on my skin at all.



Comments