Skip to main content

Monthly Haul; January 2018

I have decided to share my monthly skincare and beauty hauls with you guys. Here is my first one of the new year.

I bought these products this month,
  • Olivia Cleansing Milk
  • Dove Beauty Cream
  • Lancom Paris eye liner
  • Rivaj Facial Head band
  • pumpkin oil 
Firstly i will talk about olivia cleansing milk. which i am using for many years and i love it.. This is the best cleanser i have ever used. it has great moisturizing property and is best for dry skin. Its a good makeup remover too i always remove my makeup using it. 

i bought Dove beauty cream for first time. i had wrong idea of this cream while purchasing. i did not read its name first and i thought it would be a moisturizing cream but the name says it all. its a regular beauty cream with very slight moisturizing property and absorbs in to the skin well. it feels light on the skin. i am not into beauty creams thats why i did not find it good for use.
Lets talk about the lancom eye liner. i am the person who likes liquid eye liner and finds them easy to apply rather than gel liner. Since my last liner finished i was in search of a pocket friendly liner(on budget) i found this one. its quiet a cheap liner.brush is very nice and thin i can handle it so easily. It was a nice matt liner when i swatched it on shop but when i came home it became glossy. so its not my favorite. 
Rivaj facial headband is  made of very soft micro fibers, good elastic and perfect fit to my head. Its quiet reasonable and we all know very useful.
Pumpkin oil has many beauty benefits, super rich in antioxidants, great moisturizer for skin, treats hair loss. Its benefits are countless. i have not used it yet..i will post on my instagram when and how i will use it.


i hope you like my monthly haul. i will share them more often from now. Thank you for reading.

Comments