Skip to main content

Raya Visage Pot of Gold Night Cream Review

About Brand: 
Raya Visage is a newly launched skincare brand, run by a very humble girl Rida who is passionate about her work. She launched her skincare line due to her acne experience. With years and years of research she developed her own cleansers, creams, masks and a full skin regimen for any skin concern.
All products sold at Raya Visage are hand-crafted, completely free from synthetics, preservatives and parabens.


First impression 
When i got this package i was very excited to see what's inside it.It was nicely wrapped in a printed envelope. When i opened it, all the products were packed in bubble wrap to prevent any leakage with a printed note having my name on it.



Pacakge
There were total eight products in it. Package included
  • Pot of gold night cream  
  • Skin perfecting mask  
  • Honey love 3-in-1 mask  
  • Skin savior scrub  
  • Rose body scrub
  • Tropical cocktail body butter  
  • Mystic handcrafted soap
  •  Princess moga soap 
Today, I will review pot of gold night cream because it is my favorite product from this package and yes this gem needs to share in a separate post.
Pot of Gold
This is a rich night cream in a glass jar having a balm like consitency and melts quicky with body temprature.I have used this cream since it came and almost finished it and  I got visible results. I never used any specific night cream for face. I use random moisturizer...but when I started using this cream I saw my skin became soft the very next morning. 


With regular use I got the moisturized skin for whole day that I didn't feel need to moisturize it in the day time..Many of you must know by far that i have very senstive and dry skin due to which I face problems like small bumps, white heads and dryness and all these things magically gone from my skin and above all I have noticed my skin became visibly clear and complexion start to glow.



I am loving this beauty and will recommend you to buy this gem if you want to have baby soft and clear skin.


For long time results this needs to be used for a long time. Stay commited. It is available at RayaVisage for 1800 pkr.
Pros:
  • Did not face any reaction
  • Moisturizing, Anti-aging, scar preventing, smoothing and protective
  • Organic/natural ingredients used in crafting 
  • Cute packaging
  • Gives a healthy glow
  • Works best for all skin types 
  • Can be used as a makeup primer   
Cons:  
  • Highly Priced   
It is made of costly ingredients some of them are imported from foreign countries. so it is considered to be pricey but at the same time price should be kept little low so everyone can afford this gem. 
Disclaimer       
This product is sent to me for PR purpose but all thoughts are genuine and honesty based.                             

Comments