Skip to main content

Oriflame skin care products review

Today i am going to share some products review of the very famous Swedish cosmetic brand ORIFLAME. I hope you guys will love the review. I am going to list down some products which i have used from oriflame.

Essentials Multi-purpose cream 
First of all i liked its cute packaging; color scheme looks so summary and fresh. Its yummy fruity fragrance lasts for a long time after the application. It is quite light and fluffy in texture and absorbs in skin very easily. 



It has good and long lasting hydrating power on body skin and makes the skin softer and smoother. It is said to be the multi-purpose cream so you can apply it on your face too but it felt greasy on face skin. So i think its good to be used as a body cream or hand/foot cream.


Milk and Honey Gold Smoothing Sugar Scrub

   


I have used this scrub for more than a year now and I can really feel the difference it has made to my skin in this time period. 

   
The scrub is in the form of golden gel granules. These granules are not at all harsh to the skin and works gently to clean off dirt.It never dries out my skin like other scrubs and gives a smoother soft skin. it exfoliates the dead cells and black heads very gently.That is why this is one of the best scrub I have used till date.

Love Nature 2-in-1 Cleanser Wild Rose for Dry Skin


This creamy texture facial cleanser effectively cleanse and remove make-up without over drying the skin, leaving it nourished and soft afterwards. You only need a little quantity to remove whole face makeup. 


It has beautiful rose like fragrance and can be used as a moisturizer.

Love Nature 2-in-1 eye cream Wild Rose for Dry Skin


This eye cream is from the same line with wild rose, rich and nourishing and specifically developed for dry skin. It has same soft creamy texture like cleanse and has a light effect on under eye area.
I hope you guys will find this review useful if u have any questions about these products let me know in the comments below.
Disclaimer:
Do understand, neither i nor "my fab hijab blog" is affiliated with oriflame in any way. I am providing this review for my interest or to help you choosing the best products for your skin care.


Comments